How to successfully do "it"
We all have an “it!" Some task, plan, or action that we know could change our lives if we would only do “it” or finish “it."
Here are 10 simple steps that I live by when it comes to “it." These steps have helped me in business and in life, and if you need them, they can help you too!
1. Write “it” down (It’s not a real plan till it’s written down)
2. Read “it” (Reading and rereading "it" reminds you of what the plan was all about)
3.Talk to someone about "it" (Your behavior is often a reflection of your conversation)
4. Practice "it" (Every professional understands the need and importance of practice)
5. Schedule a time and place for "it" in your calendar (If you don't make the time to be successful, all of your time will be spent fighting off poverty)
6. Do "it" (Taking half of a step is better than not taking a step at all)
7. Gain experience from doing "it" (Without experience, including the screw ups and failures, you'll never gain the confidence and wisdom to master “it”)
8. Do your best to perfect "it" (Practice and/or role play as often as possible)
9. Teach "it"/pass "it" on to others (The best way to learn something is to teach “it” to someone else)
10. Repeat steps 1 - 9 at least once a week (or as often as possible, depending on what "it" is)
Billy R. Williams, Ph.D
Check "it" out on our YouTube Channel: www.inspireanation.org