UPCOMING MINI-WORKSHOP TRAINING:
STAFFING AN INSURANCE AGENCY
(Including Virtual Assistants and Work-From-Home Team Members)
Mini-Workshop Session 1, Thursday, April 29, 2021:
How to Locate, Interview, and Hire Insurance Agency Staff (Including Virtual Assistants)
We will look at:
· 1. Staffing requirements for an agency based on book size and premium under management;
· 2. The top 10 ways to locate and attract agency staff prospects;
· 3. How to Interview Agency Staff Prospects;
· 4. Testing and Assessing the Agency Staff Prospect
Mini-Workshop Session 2, Thursday, May 6, 2021:
How to Pay, Bonus, and Commission Insurance Agency Staff
· 1. How to Establish Base Pay;
· 2. How to add Enhanced Pay to Staff KPI’s;
· 3. How to Effectively use the Agency Bonus and Commission Tool
Mini-Workshop Session 3, Thursday, May 20, 2021:
How To Properly Onboard Insurance Agency Staff And Assign KPI’s
· 1. Documents that protect the agency: Non-Compete, Non-Disclosure, Non-Solicit, 1099 Agreements, etc.,
· 2. The New Staff Onboarding and Training Guide;
· 3. How to select the correct Agency Staff KPI’s
Hiring and Managing Staff is one of the tasks that agents dread most, and it is by far the major weakness in most agencies.
Weak staff management practices hinder the agency’s growth potential in several ways:
· 1. It is nearly impossible to put Best Practice Processes and Tools in place;
· 2. The agency dreads hiring and onboarding new staff, so they hang on to ineffective staff to avoid having to hire new staff;
· 3. The agency’s culture and revenue are held hostage by the moods, whims, and ineffectiveness of current agency staff.
Dr. Williams will use the next three mini-workshop sessions to eliminate the concerns and fears related to staffing an insurance agency for active Inspire a Nation Members.
During these Master Classes, Dr. Williams will:
1. Go into detail on every step and task within the process;
2. Explain the Tools and Technology needed to implement the process effectively;
3. Train and Role-Play the Process Conversations;
4. Show agency leaders how to effectively Spot-Check the process;
The Register Button will be active the Thursday before the session.
From the Desk of Dr. Billy R. Williams
"Implementing a $10 Million Revenue Process or Tasks in your agency is simple. It is not always easy, but it is always simple!
To properly implement a $10 Million Revenue Process or Task in your agency, you must:
1. Follow our "Module Order" or "Select a Process/Task" you want to implement in your agency based on the needs of the agency
2. Block off four hours/sessions to implement the process/task
Hour/Session One = Set up of tools and templates
Hour/Session Two = Training and Role Play of conversations and tools
Hour/Session Three = The day and time to actually implement the process
Hour/Session Four = Spot-checking and retraining if necessary
3. Train, role-play, and spot-check the selected process/task at least 5 times before you consider the process/task implemented in your agency
Of course, there are nuances that I will explain in the training that will clear up many of your questions, but the three steps above are the simple version of what you must do."