Billy R. Williams, Ph.D. - President of Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring Services.
Utilizing a comprehensive video and document library, hands on step by step instruction to its member agents, and one-on-one web mentoring meetings, Inspire a Nation helps agents reach their maximum potential.
Billy is also President of the Williams Family Agency Inc. The group currently has 31 member agencies and produces $420 Million in production annually.
He is an expert at helping insurance agents and agencies double or triple their current production using no cost conversations and processes, low cost, efficient, marketing and advertising platforms, and technology.
His presentations are fun, but filled with information presented in a way that sticks in your mind, and has a life changing impact.
As a mentor and investor in independent agencies he directly works with many of the top captive and independent insurance agents in the country.
Billy has authored 3 business manuals that are considered by many industry experts to be a must read for all insurance industry professionals:
*Don't let your I.C.E.C.R.E.A.M Get Messy – 8 Keys to Business Success
*The Insurance Agency Success Mentoring and Process Manual
*How to Build a $10 Million Dollar Insurance Agency in 5 Years Workbook and Process Manual.
His clients represent many fortune 500 companies including MetLife Auto and Home, Allstate Insurance, State Farm Insurance, Farmers Insurance, American Family Insurance, Nationwide Insurance, Bank of America, Yahoo, Nike and many more. In addition he has a proven track record of entrepreneurial success. He has owned multiple successful businesses including:
- President/Founder - Williams Family Agency Inc. - Investment Group
- Multiple fitness centers
- An Allstate Insurance Agency
- The National Fitness and Nutritional Education Institute
- Inspire a Nation Business Mentoring Services
He served in the U. S Army from 1982 – 2002 and completed his career as Station Commander of Army College Recruiting.
His academic background includes a B.S. in Biology, an M.S. and Ph.D. in Physical Education - Sports Management, and additional Doctoral work in Finance at the University of Chicago.
Dr. Williams has achieved many distinctions, honors, awards, and accolades throughout his business and military career, including:
Creator of “DecisionFlow Sales and Customer Management System”
- He has a national training contract with MetLife Auto and Home (He trains MetLife sales managers, career agents, and MetLife independent agency partners)
- Published author and highly sought after mentor and trainer
- Grew a property and casualty captive insurance agency to more than 2.2 million dollars in earned premium in under 36 months while never spending more than $300.00 per month on advertising and marketing
- Century Club Winner, Allstate Insurance Co. (100 written items per month for a 12 month period with 90% retention)
- Associate Market Business Consultant with Allstate Corp. – Consulted on agency development and growth .
- Licensing: Series 6, 63, 26, 51, Property and Casualty, Life and Health
- Director of Committees, Black Chamber of Commerce of Lake County, IL
- Vice President – Police Pension Board, Mundelein, IL
- Soldier of the Year Awards, U.S. Army, multiple years
- Nominee for Alabama Small Business of the Year, 1995
I was taught as a child growing up in a military family that you could not be equal, you had to be better. Though at the time I did not realize it, those words would become the foundation of how I live my life. What words are you listening to daily? What words are influencing you? What words are you using to influence your children, your friends, your community? Is it time to learn some new words?
"I will build my success on top of the walls that I have knocked down for others."